Returns & Exchanges
I started Acorn & Pip to help families gift beautifully and I trust and admire the brands that I support. If there is anything that you’re not happy about then I will always be able to help resolve your issue. If you would like to return your (full price) item/s, you can do so, provided they are returned within 14 days and in original, saleable condition with the packaging provided upon receipt.
Acorn & Pip can offer a refund or exchange service, but as a small business, we are only able to refund your original or return postage costs if your items are faulty. Each item is thoroughly checked before dispatch.
You must keep your items in their original packaging as you make your mind up to prevent any accidental damage as we are unable to accept these for return.
We do not accept returns on gift cards.
How to return an item
Follow these steps for a simple return:
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to exchange or refund an item.
- Let us know your name, email address, the item you wish to return, the reason for return and if you want a refund or exchange.
- Post your goods back to us within 14 days including your name; a note is always nice.
- Any items must be sent back unworn, in saleable condition with their original tags and packaging.
- Any items returned to us are at your own risk and expense, so we recommend using a recorded service as Acorn & Pip is not liable for these costs of lost items.
Returns Address : Will be supplied upon request.
How to exchange an item
We can only replace items if they are defective or damaged or if you require a different size of clothing. We will notify you if the item you want to exchange for is available, if not, we will issue a refund.
How to cancel an order
To cancel an order, you must let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate. However, if your parcel has already been posted, we will not refund the original shipping cost on your order and you may also incur an additional return to sender fee if it is issued by the courier or postal service used for your delivery. This return to sender fee is usually the same cost as your original postage charge but it can vary.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial
Transaction. In the event of cancellation we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
Once we have received your return item, it will be thoroughly inspected, the same as on dispatch and we’ll email you to let you know if your refund has been approved or rejected. If it has been approved then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, or a credit note generated.
Only full priced items may be refunded. Sale items are not available for return or refund.