No harmful chemicals, an adorable face, and designed especially for small hands and textures for relieving teething pains and sore baby gums. Kawan teether is a must-have for all babies.
Spend £60 or more for free UK delivery
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, sllicone and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet and neek -ideal for reliefing irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevents bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall
- The Kawan teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed. Do NOT boil it. The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. Due to the natural colours, they might fade over time. If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded.
Kawan teether comes in an eco friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
Complies to safety standard EN 71.
The Hevea company name is from the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis. The natural rubber it produces is the foundation of our product range. Using natural rubber, rather than synthetic rubber made from oil, acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and cutting back on the use of fossil fuels. Hevea pacifiers, teethers and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which is biodegradable, and a sustainable resource. Natural rubber has the ability to be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms – usually requiring exposure to sunlight, air and moisture. HEVEA’s design philosophy is driven by the desire to make everything non toxic. This is both a challenge and a joy, and puts the company in a position where they need to invent, develop and design as they go along. Challenging the way things are usually done is a part of their daily work. They never settle for anything less than the optimal solution so that they can be sure they are leaving a sustainable fingerprint on the world we leave behind for generations to come.
2-4, 2-4 yrs, 0-12 Months, 1-2 yrs