Hevea: Natural Rubber Star & Moon Pacifier
Star & Moon pacifier from Hevea. Anatomical teat. Twinkle, twinkle little star … and moon. Comes in 2 sizes – 0-3 months and 3-36 months.
Spend £60 or more for free UK delivery
- Star & Moon dummy from Hevea. Comes in 2 sizes – 0-3 months and 3-36 months.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 12.5cm
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
The Hevea company name is from the Latin name for the rubber tree, Hevea Brasiliensis. The natural rubber it produces is the foundation of our product range. Using natural rubber, rather than synthetic rubber made from oil, acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and cutting back on the use of fossil fuels. Hevea pacifiers, teethers and bath toys are made of 100% natural rubber, which is biodegradable, and a sustainable resource. Natural rubber has the ability to be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms – usually requiring exposure to sunlight, air and moisture. HEVEA’s design philosophy is driven by the desire to make everything non toxic. This is both a challenge and a joy, and puts the company in a position where they need to invent, develop and design as they go along. Challenging the way things are usually done is a part of their daily work. They never settle for anything less than the optimal solution so that they can be sure they are leaving a sustainable fingerprint on the world we leave behind for generations to come.
3-36 Months, 0-3 Months