Nipper Nappies: Hot Cross Bum Reusable Nappy
- Fully adjustable so will fit from birth to potty nappy . Fits from 8lb to 35lb (approx 3.5kg - 16kg) to allow nappy to grow with baby. Using popper system on front and also includes hip snaps too.
- Double gusset keeps poop inside to prevent leaks and those poop explosions.
- Super soft fully polar fleece lined. This soft and gentle against babies delicate skin.
- Comes with 2 x 4 layer liners Bamboo and microfibre mix. For maximum absorbency. For new babies one can be used then the second can be added when baby grows. Both liners come with poppers to allow to be attached together to allow easy placement within the pocket.
- Waterproof outer layer (PUL - waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester) keeps wetness contained and does not require a separate wrap.
- Tummy band for extra comfort and generous fit
- Each nappy comes in its own reusable cotton bag
Please note added poppers have been added to waist to make them adjustable to allow a smaller fit if needed.
Please note that, for health and safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns for this product.
View the rest of the Nipper Nappies Collection here.
Washing and Care
Before using a new nappyAll items have to be washed prior to use. Wash it once before use on a short rinse cycle using a mild detergent. The nappies are ready to use once dry. The bamboo inserts will get more absorbent over time, the more you wash them.
Preparing to washRemove all solids, flush them & put the disposable liners in the bin. Don't keep soiled nappies in the dry pail or waterproof bag for more than 3 days.
Pre-rinse or Pre-washPre-wash the nappies on a rinse cycle with no detergent.
Main WashWe recommend washing the waterproof part of the nappy and the wet bag at 40°. A higher temperature will reduce the life span of your nappy over time. You can wash the inserts at 60°. We recommend washing powder over liquid. All of our washing instructions are recommendations and not strict guidelines. Obviously it comes down to personal preference on how you wash your nappies :)The main wash should be anywhere between 2-3 hours long and if your machine has an extra water setting then it's best to use this. There is no need to dry the nappies in between the pre-rinse cycle & main wash.
DryingLine dry. Do not dry the nappies in a tumble dryer as this will reduce the life span of your nappies.
Spend £60 or more for free UK delivery (some exclusions apply)