Keep the kids busy – 5 Free PrintablesBy Lucy | July 31st, 2018
5 free printables for kids
We all love a freebie and we certainly love an easy way to keep the kids busy. I’ve collected some great resources for you to use with the kids this summer.
- Doodle Moo: Create amazing summer themed characters. http://www.doodlemoo.com/printables-free/
2. A rainbow journal: get your kids documenting their school holidays with this lovely rainbow journal.
3. This website has a HUGE range of free printables which is a great go-to resource when you are running out of time! They have a massive bank of word searches and word games.
4. Fingerprint bug jar craft for kids: free printable jar. A fun and easy bug activity idea for Spring, Summer, bugs and insect themed projects for toddlers, preschoolers and kids.
5. Great printables for getting the kids outside and busy! This is a super nature scavenger hunt.
I hope you give them a go and share them with me on social media by tagging @acornandpip