Join our team
We are hiring for several positions at Acorn & Pip. If you would like to join our team and have the experience and enthusiasm then please apply.
- General Manager | 45 hours per week | £9.75 per hour
- Front of house assistant | 16-24 hours per week| Living wage
- Retail assistant| 21 hours per week (including weekends) | Salary depending on experience
See below for full details.
FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT
Who are we?
Acorn & Pip is a family run, independent, award winning concept store in the heart of Slaithwaite village, West Yorkshire. We are devoted to creating a playful retail, café and play experience, routed in mindfulness, authenticity and kindness. Our eye for quality ensures our toys, clothing, gifts, and homeware are carefully curated with kids in mind, whilst offering a simple food and drink offering for our cherished customers.
Who are you?
You are dedicated to creating memorable experiences for our customers, every time, delighting them with good old fashioned hospitality and a passion for retail. You’re a self-starter who is hard working, resilient, adaptable and friendly. You have a love for people (especially kids). You are a confident multitasker with an excellent eye for detail and passion for our brand. You have at least three years experience in hospitality.
The role of the café / retail supervisor is to both lead and support the team in the daily running of Acorn & Pip.
The role overview:
– All front of house operations
– Meeting & greeting customers
– Processing and preparing food & drink orders to a high standard
– Barista excellence
– Customer service
– Excellent product knowledge
– Opening & closing duties
– Key & cash handling