Bricks & Mortar
Welcome to our world!
Our very first bricks & mortar store has opened in Slaithwaite, West Yorkshire. We’d love to see you there!
Address: 6-7 Carr Lane, Slaithwaite, HD7 5AN
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
Acorn & Pip is a lifestyle brand who offers cherished customers more than just a product. We are devoted to creating a playful retail experience rooted in mindfulness and authenticity. Our eye for quality ensures our toys, clothing, gifts and homewares are carefully curated with kids in mind. Finally, a place where the entire family can reconnect, play and make mischief.
There is lots of ways to come and visit us.
We have the train station close by and it is less than a 5 minute walk from the platform to our shop. We are situated on the line between Manchester and Leeds. Find your train times here!
We are ideally positioned off of the M62 motorway meaning that you can leave the mayhem of traffic behind you and wind down the hills in to our gorgeous village. There is plenty of parking around the shop. Aldi car park is 3 hours, on street parking for 1 hour, New Street Car park offers all day free parking. Our shop post code is HD7 5AN.
We are a vegetarian cafe and have lots of choice for anyone who has any specific dietary requirements. See the bottom of the page for our newest menu.
Unfortunately we do not allow dogs in to our cafe. We have pram parking, baby changing areas, spare nappies and wipes. Our events can be found here. We have a lovely play area that is suitable for kids of all ages. Children must be supervised at all times.
FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY OUR SPACE…
- Please enjoy our designated play area and make sure children are supervised at all times
- No running or unattended children in the shop please. Any damages to stock must be paid for in full
- Please don’t take food or drink into the play area
- In the unlikely event of an accident, please inform a member of our team immediately
- Please no bare feet or socks – shoes only
- Only food purchased at Acorn & Pip may be consumed here, with the exception of baby food (purees)
- Please order food & drink at the counter and inform us of any allergies before we prepare it for you
- Our ultimate aim is make sure your time with us is as relaxing as possible and we’re here to help – please just ask if there’s anything we can do for you!
The Surrounding Area
We are so lucky to have so many amazing businesses close by in Slaithwaite. Here are a few that you might want to visit.
The Green Valley Grocer is a community-owned co-operative in Slaithwaite. We sell fresh fruit and vegetables, wet fish, artisan bread from The Handmade Bakery, wholefoods from Suma and a large range of cheeses and dairy products. In season, we buy goods from Local (within 30 miles) and Superlocal (within 5 miles) growers and producers.
The Handmade Bakery is a not-for-profit co-operative producing more than 1500 loaves and patisserie items each week.
Looking for things to do with the family in West Yorkshire? Standedge Tunnel is Britain’s longest, deepest, highest canal tunnel.