At Acorn & Pip, we deeply believe that our footprint on our planet needs to minimal and in turn this needs to be well thought out. The choices we make as a business need have the smallest impact possible on Earth. We feel that it is important to be transparent with our customers so that you know who you are spending your money with and that we are doing our bit to ensure that your money is being used for good.
We scrutinise each new brand that we decide to stock, making sure that they use responsibly sourced materials, have eco values, are safety tested, use organic materials where applicable and do not use child labour.
- We ship our orders using recycled boxes and mail stuffing.
- We use paper mailers and paper tape.
- All our marketing materials are produced on recycled paper.
- We use Opus Energy as our energy suppliers. Last year 100% of their electricity came from renewable sources.
- We use recycled paper carrier bags when necessary.
- We only serve vegetarian and vegan food in our cafe.
- We source over 30% of our menu from local suppliers, minimising our delivery footprint. We do not use any ingredients that contain palm oil.
- We use compostable straws and vegware takeaway containers.
- We do not sell food products in plastic wrapping or bottles (we sell cans of water).
- We donate one meal to Fareshare with every kid’s meal that is purchased in our cafe.